Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Smelly Green Bucket

Please meet my smelly green bucket.


In college I had to find a way to deal with my sweaty workout clothes. At home growing up I would always throw them in an empty sink and at the end of the week would throw it all in the wash.  When I went to college though dorm living didn't allow for that. Living with roommates is hard enough, you add stinky sweaty clothes strewn about to the mix and you're asking for a bitch fight.

I went to Target and found a bucket to help keep my things contained. You can generally find them in the organizing section with all the plastic bins or during the summer in the outdoor/party planning section. This bucket is actually meant for you to put ice and drinks in. Dual purpose! Please choose one purpose. It's either the ice or your sweat. You can't have both.

It's also very convenient to just pick up and head straight to the laundry room. Who has quarters?

No comments:

Post a Comment