Friday, September 13, 2013

The Worst Infographic You'll Ever Read

I have google alerts set for "Hyperhidrosis" and "Excessive Sweating" hoping that I will stumble upon the latest on both topics so that I can share them with you. I'm sure you've noticed I haven't shared much. Big surprise there isn't much to share. 

Today I was ecstatic to read, "Infographic explains excessive sweating statistics." AWESOME. Via Sweat Shield Undershirt.

Right?

No.

OK... to be fair, they did try and that's more than anyone else can say. The truth is though, what do we care about statistics? It's a jumble of numbers that don't speak to us. It lets us know that we're not alone. That's cool. 

You can see the infographic below. If it resonates with you please leave a comment. I'd love to hear your positive perspective. Also, their product may be great. Who knows? Not me. 

Working in the world of marketing I know how hard it is to make information sexy, easy to read, and resonate with the reader. I laugh at how this inforgraphic completely misses the mark. I want to buy the person who was put up to the challenge to make this and buy the poor soul a beer. They were probably given very limited resources and no real background in marketing to us sweaty folk. 

My level of patience is wafer thin. It's Friday. Perhaps I need a drink.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment